Bug#220036: ITP: mudpit -- Spool processor for Snort's unified log/alert files
* Package name : mudpit
Version : 1.3
Upstream Author : G Savchuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.fidelissec.com/mudpit.html
* License : GPL
Description : Spool processor for Snort's unified log/alert files
Mudpit is a modular spool processor for log/alert files generated by
Snort IDS using the unified output format. Among its features:
* Ability to process both alert and log files in parallel,
choosing one that contains more information on a particular
* Ability to independently handle outputs of more than one
Snort processes on the same computer under separate permission sets.
* Stability, including support for automatic recovery from network
failures and outages with no information loss (checkpoints).
* Modularity and ability to assign more than one output plugin to each
* A generic locking facility that allows separate spool processors
to write to the same back-end database simultaneously.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Kernel: Linux tales 2.4.22-xfs #2 vie nov 7 13:27:52 CET 2003 i686
Locale: LANG=es_ES@euro, LC_CTYPE=es_ES@euro (ignored: LC_ALL set to es_ES@euro)