Re: libGL.so.1: cannot handle TLS data (nvidia-glx deb issue?)

Frederik Dannemare <tux@sentinel.dk> writes:

[...]

> -8 is in fact the version I have installed, and it seems that I'm
> not the only one having problems with this one:

Ah, I see.  Some games seem to try to load "/usr/lib/libGL.so" by
default.  That's broken, they should try to use "libGL.so.1".

For Q3A based games you can fix this by setting r_gldriver in the
config file (seta r_gldriver "libGL.so.1") or when starting the game.
(e.g.: wolfsp +set r_gldriver libGL.so.1)

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/