Re: Source only uploads?

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 02:25:59PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Thanks for your support Branden.
>
> BTW, when do we get a proper 4.3.0 X in unstable ?

When the items on the TODO list are completed or abandoned as
infeasible.

http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/4.3.0/sid/debian/TODO

Of course, if you read the relevant mailing lists you'd be aware of this
already, but I am familiar with your belief that everyone in the world
has a personal responsibility to notify you of anything you're interested
in by private mail.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    People are equally horrified at
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    hearing the Christian religion