Re: Source only uploads?

Hi, Brian Nelson wrote:

> So are you saying that such an infrastructure was in place, that you
> wouldn't build your own packages to test them before uploading?

There are other choices between "not building a package" and "run it
through pbuilder-or-whatever".

The less work I need to do, individually, to upload a bugfix, the more
work I can do on actually fixing bugs instead of accommodating Debian's
infrastructure. And if there is in fact a build problem with my package,
again the only person who is inconvenienced by it is myself, which is as
it should be.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
 - -