Re: MailMan VERP

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 03:52:10PM -0500, Graham Wilson wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 02:01:28PM -0600, Joel Baker wrote:
> > Of course, the next round is likely to be based on Postfix + an
> > ezmlm-workalike (assuming I can find a satisfactory one), so we'll see
> > what things look like then. :)
>
> I made the switch about a year ago, and I use [1]enemies-of-carlotta. It
> supports bounce-handling similar to VERP, but I can't find the details
> at the moment.
>
> [1] http://liw.iki.fi/liw/eoc/

That's the currently leading candidate; frankly, the only reason I ever
used qmail for any significant length of time was ezmlm (after fleeing the
security nightmare that was Sendmail + Majordomo). It does it's work, but I
certainly prefer DFSG-free software (and sane upstreams).
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU NetBSD/i386 porter                                        : :' :