Re: Debian bugs belong to the Debian BTS

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 09:21:47PM +0200, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Might I ask who you think you are to be questioning the judgement of
> the maintainer of this package ?

LOL!

I'm not laughing because it's Adrian Bunk who is asked that, but that such a
question is even being raised. I can appreciate that people stand up for
those who do the work, but in this particular instance the work done was
quite clearly improper so getting defensive while speaking for someone else
only made you look presumptuous.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.