Re: Closing bugs such as 210560

> The messages related to the bug closing seem quite clear.  They say that bug
> reports through the Debian BTS will not be taken seriously and that bug
> reporting should be done upstream.

Sure, I don't like turning away bug reporters either.  But this is
not what I was commenting on - rather the simple issue of whether a
maintainer believed he was closing an open bug.

i.e., my post was not meant to address the real issue of the thread, but
was simply intended as an addendum to Daniel's post.

Ben.