Re: <no subject>

Jens Goedeke wrote:
sorry if this is not the correct address for feature requests, but I
don't know where to send this mail to.

I've installed a debian system (knoppix 3.2) with kernel 2.4.20 on my
toshiba laptop (satellite pro 2100). Under KDE in any application
I've got a offen occuring repeating error. If I hit a key the letter
somethimes appears up to 3 times (with only one hit). This problem is
know by some developers... (http://www.met.ed.ac.uk/~hcp/t9000.html
-> "Dealing with the bouncy keys" ) (I found further instructions who
tell me to edit the keyboard.c and recompile the kernel) But I'm no
system adminstrator and have not the knowlege to recompile a whole
kernel.

So I want you to ask, if a further release (>2.4.20) has implemented
this bugfix so that I'm able to reinstall the whole release (that's
quite easier for me).