Re: [debian-devel] Re: which policy checker?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 06:31:01PM -0700, Blars Blarson wrote:
> In article <[🔎] 20031014182945.GA21288@prvidomaci.srce.hr> you write:
> >Try reading upgrading-checklist.txt.
>
> Where do I get a copy of this document?  A summery of what to check
> for when updating a package would be very useful.  (I've just agreed
> to take over a few more packages, two which havn't been updated since
> woody.)

Install debian-policy from unstable (conveniently possible even on
current-stable, at least, and probably just about anything...) and check
out /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz; all sorts of
spiffy goodness.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU NetBSD/i386 porter                                        : :' :