Re: [debian-devel] Re: which policy checker?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 02:00:31PM +0200, Magosányi Árpád wrote:
> Anyway I feel it is a pity that the almost-stable distribution
> does not contain a checker for the current policy which is
> in effect since at least two months.

You assign way too much value to the latest two revisions. Try reading
upgrading-checklist.txt. In general, relying on automated tools to check
packages, rather than inspecting them manually based on actual (*gasp*!)
knowledge of policy, isn't particularly smart.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.