Re: Packaging sysfsutils: static library?

Hi!

On 2003-10-13 21:08 +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> I sent a mail to upstream two days ago, but didn't receive an answer
> yet. I will wait with uploading (or rather, looking for a sponsor)
> until I get an answer or run out of patience (maybe after a week of
> silence).

FYI: I just got an answer from upstream. They are planning to release
0.3 next week. They will probably support a shared lib, and the
interface of 0.3 is supposed to be relatively stable.

Thus I will not upload the current package, but wait until next week.

Martin
--
Martin Pitt
home:  www.piware.de