Re: language-chooser: Language order shouldn't be alphabetical

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 09:06:06AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Finding a realistic criterion would be Good, maybe. Either the most used
> languages all over the world, or the languages for which Debian is most
> translated (french would become first, maybe..?:-))), or something based on
> developer number (german would then come first...)...or whatever else....

Can you have it vary depending on the requirements of the distributor?
So if I distribute Debian in France, I would change it so french is the
language that appears at the top?

PS. please learn to use the "X-Debbugs-CC:" BTS header.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>