Re: Which packages will hold up the release?

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 12:38:57PM +0200, Peter Makholm wrote:
> Looking at the list of RC bugs the packages seems to fall in two
> categories. Packages I don't use and packages I don't feel comfortable
> in touching (glibc being an example of the latter).

Personally, I recommend getting over your fears. glibc's not
actually all that tricky mostly, and even in the parts where it is,
the maintainers will generally block any major stupidities from hitting
the tree. Certainly I wouldn't recommend trying to NMU glibc, but diving
into the source and working out how to fix bugs is certainly worthwhile.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda