Fw: libdtdparser-java_1.21-4_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi all,

I've got a problem and like to have some lights to correct it...

1° I did replace the orig.tar.gz of libdtdparser-java to remove the
   generated doc and  the generated jar file because  I don't need them,
   it's rebuilt from sources!

2° I dpatch it and now it can be built with free compiler and run (it's
   a library) with free software, so my library can be moved to main.

I  do rebuild  the  package with  '-sa'  to attach  the  sources to  the
package. My sponsor upload the package but it has been rejected.

Can  someone help me  to solve  the problem?..  and maybe  re-upload the
library? Many many thanks...

-- avdyk@jabber.skynet.be | avdyk@jabber.org (or on #debian-devel ;))

--
  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **