Re: Virus emails

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:45:55 +0200
Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr> wrote:
> For now I'm using the SA-Exim method because even though it's clumsy (needs
> the .so file compiled from source so distribution isn't as trivial as an
> apt-get invocation), I used it before the Exiscan patch was available and it
> was reliable. (I'd welcome suggestions from other users about this issue.)

    Same here though I am sticking with SA-Exim because it saves the mail in a
certain range so I can throw it at the Bayesian classifier.  It also has the
option of teergrubing.  It's generally accepted that for robust handling of
Spam SA-Exim is the better route.  For simple handling as well as virus
scanning Exiscan-ACL is the better route.  Lots of people just use both.