Re: Virus emails

On Friday 19 September 2003 17:41, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Virus emails [Andrés Roldán <aroldan@fluidsignal.com>, Fri, Sep 19,
> 2003 at 10:32:44AM -0500,
> <[🔎] 87znh0yesj.fsf@volatile.central.fluidsignal.com>]
>
> > Is everyone getting a bunch of virus emails or it is just me?
>
> I've got about 13MB since yesterday.

This is what I got in the last 5 hours... more than 30MB since yesterday...

> "score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE 6.0" in ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs helps a
> bit, thought some still get through.
>
> Christoph

a ${HOME}/.procmailrc containing :
:0 D
* ^SUBJECT:
/dev/null

helps catching 95%... But the bandwidth is still used... I'm still looking for
a pure MTA solution...

Mike

--
"I have sampled every language, french is my favorite. Fantastic language,
especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de