Re: Bug #47039: renaming slang.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 04:15:19PM -0000, Alastair wrote:
> I've been reviewing bugs in slang, and closing those that are fixed, and
> examining #47039.

> This may be too drastic a change at this time.
> What do debian-devel, and particular the
> Release Manage, think?

I'd say definitely too drastic to do now. It's also for too little benefit;
personally I'd be inclined to not change the package name until you have
to -- ie, when the upstream soname changes.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda