Re: popsneaker vs. bandwidth consumption

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 03:57:44PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> <advertise_mode>
> mailfilter is packaged and does a similar thing.

Of those packages in the archive, mailfilter is the best IMHO. However, I
ended up *not* using it because it doesn't support ANDing of conditions
AFAICT ("size > 100k AND header spelling "SUBJECT:").

ATM I use "fetchmail --limit 99999" and look at the remaining messages on
the server with eremove, a GTK+ program which allows manual deletion of
selected (or all) messages. It is not packaged.

Other programs which filter mail on a POP3 account: JFetch, animail,
pop3-selector.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯