Re: Bits from the BTS

Le Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 02:45:09PM +0200, Joachim Breitner écrivait:
> I created a subscription feature for the BTS during debcamp, but it
> still need deep review by the BTS maintainers, which is going to happen
> after the sarge release. Additionally, I will have to go over it again
> and make it work with the new status file format. Maybe I could document
> it somewhere, so that others can comment it.
>
> It is more sophisticated t that having a tag-like fellow thing in the
> way that it requires confirmation.

You may want to use/copy the ConfirmationSpool.pm module I wrote when
doing the PTS :
http://cvs.debian.org/*checkout*/pts/perl/ConfirmationSpool.pm?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=qa

I'm using the module in my control.pl script :
http://cvs.debian.org/*checkout*/pts/bin/control.pl?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=qa

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com