Re: libqt3 and soname problems...

On Sep 12, 2003 at 08:11, Ulrich Eckhardt praised the llamas by saying:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/kdeqt/kde3arch/devel-binarycompatibility.html

> I don't think that 3.1 is supposed to be binary compatible with 3.2,
> but I don't really know. I think that 3.2.2 is supposed to be
> compatible with 3.2.1 though.

As I understand it, 3.x should be binary compatible with any other 3.x
release. 4.x will not be binary compatible with 3.x.

--
David Pashley
david@davidpashley.com