Re: Done (was Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations)

Il gio, 2003-09-11 alle 00:39, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña ha
scritto:

> Just sent a patch for allegro-demo-data (starts with 'a', and I'm going
> through the list of bugged packages one by one)
I believe that the only wrong things in Javier's mass bug filing are the
severity choosen and that package versions were not up to date.

A lot of us, IMHO, at less thinked a bit about our one-line long
descriptions and Javier's efforts in going through the list of all
affected packages shows that his intections were good.

As one hitten by mass bug filing :-)
--
Emanuele Rocca - 1024D/EAF19B60