Re: Done

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 08:17:11PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	How is this different from /usr/bin/mysql? Can I run queries
>  in the web page? Do results show up as HTML tables? How does it
>  differ from other DB management tools? Why should I chose this
>  package over its competition? Is there any major missing
>  functionality that one would expect from a DB management tool?

You realize, of course, that while you responded you Jaldhar, you have
disagreed with Santiago Vila, and now it's down to a matter of honor.

/me grabs the popcorn

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Life is what happens to you while
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you're busy making other plans.