Re: your mail

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 04:46:47PM -0600, Wojtek Baszczyk wrote:
>                                                                                          Salt Lake City, Sept 3 2003
>

> To whom it may concern:
>
>          My name is Wojtek Baszczyk I am a Polish-English-Polish Translator. Currently I'm on the contract with TermSeek Inc. for which I've been doing Business and General Purpose translations. I've done Computer translations for Norton Inc. as well.
>          I am from Warsaw-Poland, and have lived in US for over 3 years. I am currently a college student majoring in Business Management. Please let me know if you would be interested in using my service.
>          I look forward to hearing from you.

Do note that we are a volunteer project, which means that everything we
do is for the fun of it, not for the money.

If that is no problem for you (or if, in fact, you already knew that),
you may want to get in touch with the people currently working on the
polish translations; you can contact them (in Polish or English, I
presume) at debian-l10n-polish@lists.debian.org

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."