Re: GDM in sid does not read /etc/environment anymore

Em Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:31:32 -0300, Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com> escreveu:

> But this doesn't solve the problem that the login screen appears without
> locales... I already have pam_env.so in /etc/pam.d/gdm, but this only
> take effect (maybe I'm wrong) after the user logs in. The greeter will
> still appear without locales. (and that's the bug reported in bts).

Indeed, but the problem is gdm is not reading /etc/environment anymore
when the user logs in. So that also needs to be fixed. I agree with
trying to find LANG in /etc/environment.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>