Re: GDM in sid does not read /etc/environment anymore

But this doesn't solve the problem that the login screen appears without
locales... I already have pam_env.so in /etc/pam.d/gdm, but this only
take effect (maybe I'm wrong) after the user logs in. The greeter will
still appear without locales. (and that's the bug reported in bts).

--
Atenciosamente,

Daniel Ruoso
Desenvolvimento de Sistemas