Re: GDM in sid does not read /etc/environment anymore

I've actually sent him an email but got no answer. I've posted in
debian-devel few days ago and nobody complained that GDM could source
/etc/environment in the init script. That's an one-line patch (already
tagged as patch in bts for more than a year)...

I think that if the maintainer doesn't take that, a NMU will be
neecessary.