Re: Sarge+1: ideas for Experimental V1.2 (or is that 0.2?)

* GOTO Masanori (gotom@debian.or.jp) [030829 11:05]:
> I may need to explain the status glibc:
> [...]
>
> The current version is 2.3.2-4.  We're working for fixing bugs,
> some bugs were resolved.

Sorry, I didn't want to step on your feet. I know that glibc is a
nasty beast, and you're really good at handling it. glibc was just an
example that a base package might be broken for some time when there
are major updates; one just can't prevent that (otherwise we won't
need unstable, testing and stable and a freeze phase). Only - that
this hinders binary compatibility between the different releases.

To the glibc-team: Keep up your good work.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/