Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

> > As a submitter, would you feel satisified that you had just gotten
> > such a mail?
> Yes, I would.  I would then know that I could fetch the new release to
> see if the problem was really fixed in this release.

I must agree with Adam, and IIRC, there has alreadu been said on that
list that it is an improper use of the changelog.

As a bug sumbitter, I don't want to review source code each time I want
to know if a bug is actually corrected. Simply because for some
packages, I'm just unable to understand their code (being because of the
language used or the complexity...).

And the changelog should be something readable by a human being. making
it clearer can only be a Good Thing.

Explicitly,
le Moine Fou
--