Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 07:37:05PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> wrote:

> > to fix the bug.  As a submitter, would you feel satisified that you had just
> > gotten such a mail?

> Probably yes because the mail would start with
> This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report #xxx
> "with this helpful subject" has been closed.

That doesn't help all that much - it's also important see why the bug
has been closed.  One of the common misunderstandings I've seen is bugs
about poor error handling and diagnostics being closed by supporting
whatever it was I was trying to do when I generated the error rather
than by fixing the error handling.