Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:33:28 +0900 (IRKST), Fedor Zuev <fedor@earth.crust.irk.ru> said:

> 	"Why that ugly, non-free GPL license demand from me to
> distribute source code? Source would still be freely available from
> the FSF website! Lack of forced distribution do not harm a freedom!"
> Agree?

	If you do not like free software, you do not have to install
 Debian, or any other free software -- the world is full of MS Windows
 users and developers, and I am sure they shall welcome you into their
 ranks.

	manoj
--
Real computer scientists only write specs for languages that might run
on future hardware.  Nobody trusts them to write specs for anything