Re: NMUs applying sleeping wishlist bugs about translation (was something else)

Quoting Martin Quinson (martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org):

> Thanks for your time. I do really appreciate the time you're investing in a
> discussion which is vital for my presonal goals inside Debian, but clearly
> not for yours.

I think we cannot say this from Stephen's mail. We clearly disagree on
NMU/reponsibility stuff but, so far, Stephen has never mentioned that he
has no interest in translation stuff....at least from what I've interpreted...