Re: Does anyone use barrendero, or know of an equivalent?

Quoting Steve Langasek (vorlon@netexpress.net):
> Hello,
>
> The package barrendero is a candidate for removal from testing.  It has

I had a quick look at the BTS and it seems that the two RC bugs may be
easily fixed (one is a missing Build-Depends on debhelper, the other
an error in debian/rules for which a patch has been provided)

Even the minor bug may be easily fixed.

So, we could maybe consider a NMU (consider this volunteering for
doing the work) ?

I have absolutely no interest in this software but would just feel too
bad that it disappears whilc fixing it is easy.

Well, of course, if it is completely useless, I could revise my judgement.. :-)