How to locate package uploader?

Is there any way to find out who uploaded a given package?
Specifically, I'm interested in learning who uploaded the spip package.
I know it lists Gaetan RYCKEBOER as the maintainer, but this individual
doesn't appear to be listed in the Debian keyring (this would mean they
couldn't have uploaded it as I understand) and doesn't appear to be
listed in the list of NM applicants.  So, I'm assuming that there must
be a sponsor for the upload, but is this information kept anywhere?

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar