Data@DeLorme.com

Dear Customer,

Due to the large volume of Customer correspondence we have decided to
provide a forum for our Customers to communicate data discrepancies that
they discover while using our products. By visiting our website and
submitting your discrepancy via our on-line form we will be better equipped
to address the updates to our database. Although we can not guarantee that
every reported discrepancy will be researched and updated in time for each
release of the many DeLorme products, we will review the information
submitted in a timely fashion to determine the best way to update our
databases.

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our databases.

To submit a correction please visit us at-
http://www.delorme.com/support/

Sincerely,

Data Revisions
DeLorme