Re: FTBFS: architecture all packages

     . . .

> 	And I can see people wanting to locally rebuild packages for
>  security reasons, including arch: all ones.

     Another data point:  At least one European Debian user routinely
downloads source packages and builds his own binaries because, in his
opinion, most debian revisions are trivial fixes or packaging changes,
so downloading the .orig.tar.gz once, and only the .diff, .dsc, and
.changes files for subsequent debian versions is much more economical
of his slow and expensive connectivity.

Regards,

Bob
--