Re: Ideas about allowing Co-maintainer

Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 04:10:44PM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:
>>
>> based on the work that an NM has done; but sponsoring an NMU doesn't
>> make any sense.
>
> OH! So we mere non-DD mortals do not have any right to touch sacred, faulty
> unmaintained packages not belonging to us.

He didn't say that.  You can still make a patch and put it in the BTS,
and convince someone else to make the NMU.  I'm pretty sure you won't
become any less popular with the girls just because your name isn't the
one in the changelog entry.

--
I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis.