Re: lib?saxon-java

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:35:18 +0200
Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> wrote:

> Quoting Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud-guest@users.alioth.debian.org>:
>
> > IMHO the description is wrong.
>
> Aren't there binaries, like XSLT processors?
>
> If there are binaries, they could be put in saxon, and libs in
> libsaxon-java.

/usr/share/java/saxon-6.4.4.jar
/usr/share/java/saxon-fop-6.4.4.jar
/usr/share/java/saxon-jdom-6.4.4.jar
/etc/saxon/6.02
/usr/share/java/saxon-jdom.jar
/usr/share/java/saxon-fop.jar
/usr/share/java/saxon.jar

The last three are symlinks to the versioned libs.

There is a wrapper in saxon-catalog package:

/usr/bin/saxoncat
/usr/share/java/saxon-catalog.jar
/usr/share/man/man1/saxoncat.1.gz

Yes  there is  a java  class with  a main  method in  the lib?saxon-java
package, but no, there is no wrapper in it.

I did try to update the package but  don't know it that much! I do use a
fresh  download to parse  docbook-xml files  or docbook-website's  but I
have looked  the package for  the first time  last week when I  tried to
make a new one.

Best regards,

-- Arnaud Vandyck
   http://alioth.debian.org/users/arnaud-guest/