Re: [Proposal] Debconf4 in Brazil

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> I've been to Switzerland once and their plugs are identical to ours... I don't
> know how to call them, though... we can have some photos for you, if needed =D

NEMA 5-15P (plugs), NEMA 5-15R (outlets).  These are the standard
computer outlets you will find.  They are the american "Two flat pins for
Neutral and Power, Round for Grounding" outlets.

See: http://www.buypowergear.com/reference/nonlocking.asp
(hey, it tries to sell you stuff, but at least you don't have to pay
NEMA US$ 60 to view the specs :-P)

  Henrique Holschuh