Re: Please NMU dovecot

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:18:18PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> > Could someone please NMU dovecot adding the patch in bug #203892?
> > Either gcc 3.3.1 sucks or I'm having another hardware problem,

> In case anyone cares, it was a gcc problem after all.  Todays update works
> perfectly.

Sounds really odd. Maybe the previous gcc binaries you had where
corrupted during your previous hardaware problems. I once got some
really funky errors after running fsck on /usr with buggy ram.

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--