Re: How to install X-Chat in five hours (or more)

Em Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:39:06 -0500, Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> escreveu:

> Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:
>
> > Heh, teach yourself to type /Va* and you're going to get BURNED one day.
> > (Your co-sysadmin finds a rootkit on another machine and stores it
> > in /Various Dangerous Programs/ for later examination...)
>
> And gee, your shell beeps, completes up to /Various\ , and doesn't go
> further.  How is this going to get you burned?

I guess he's not talking about tab completion in this case, but about
'*'... I actually use this stuff when I cannot use tabs...

[~]
[kov]@[beterraba] $ cd /ho*/k*
[/home/khaotikuz]
[kov]@[beterraba] $

This should make the problem clearer... I actually wanted to go to
'/home/kov', but my dumb sysadmin (me =P) created a khaotikuz user...

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>