Re: [PROPOSAL] Debian Release Plan [was: Re: Future releases of Debian]

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 06:01:51AM -0500, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
> What we need, is a task management system almost like our bug tracking system.
> A way we can express task that have to be done before next relese or any other
                       tasks
> goal we wants to achive. A system where tasks may be splitted, merged,
          want     achieve
> spowned, assigned, revoked, opened, closed, tagged. A system where tasks, like
  spawned
> bugs, can have severities, can be handled via mail, browsed via web interface
> etc. That would be a system to let us to show our user what we are
                                                    users
> planning to do, how we want to achive our goal, who will work on what, discuss
                                 achieve
> with them.
>
> A system i was thinkg about from time but which i had never time to implement.
                 thinking
> Looking at these discussions, i'm really considering to bould one.

Guys, don't be too hurry in sending mails... ops that mail was mine...

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have