Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Jesus Climent wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 06:29:27AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> > >
> > > Some of us do not want/cannot go to linuxtag, but we could be in vienna
> > > already friday evening or saturday morning.
> >
> > Please no. Do not schedule overlapping events. People interested in both
> > than will be in troubles.
>
> I fail to see the problem. The first days were rather relaxed, on the "this is
> not working, can anyone please do something? no? ok, i will do it..." kind of
> way.
>
> Getting lost all together instead in small lots is baaaaaaad.
>
> I believe is was a better experience this way.

severity wishlist :-) no i don't see it as a big problem but it would be
nice to start together. If you force overlapping days than you force
people to choose something when there is no reason to and noone can be in
two places at the same time ;)

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html