Re: logging out a ssh-user

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 03:05:12PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 02:52:19PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:

> > The upstream tag doesn't help with filtering out uninteresting bugs from
> > the default bug list.

> Add '&exclude=upstream' to the URL?

Not really.  The reason it doesn't help is that the semantics of the
upstream tag aren't those that are needed for filtering out bugs that
have been dealt with (which is the kind of uninteresting we're talking
about here).  Bugs that are worth looking at could obviously be tagged
as upstream.  Similarly, non-upstream bugs might be fixed in development
packaging but not uploaded for whatever reason.

Besides, that doesn't help the default bug list :) .