Re: [debian-devel] Future releases of Debian

>--[Halil Demirezen]--<halild@bilmuh.ege.edu.tr>

> For example, I came accross a segfault with micq. However, I could not find
> the reason for this bug. Why i pointed out this is that there may be a probable
> bug there.

If you're the one who found the unreproducible segfault, then filing a bug
report won't help. Considering that the Debian project neither fixes the
Copyright violation of Debian's packaging nor fixes the trivial to fix bug
that will give you the scroll of death (both things of the type that are
supposed to be fixed), and considering that that version is quite outdated,
the only way to use mICQ is to add "http://www.micq.org/deb (un)stable main"
to your /etc/apt/sources.list.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.