Re: Welcome to the "Cc" mailing list

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 04:27:07AM -0400, Cc-request@strategicnetworks.com wrote:
[...]
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
>
>   monotu
[...]

Seeing as it didn't seem like Debian-Devel as a whole wanted to be
included in the lone mailing list of strategicnetworks.com with an empty
archive, I took the liberty to unsubscribe "us" from the list using the
password included in the initial mailing.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to