Re: [debian-devel] micq code audit discontinued

>--[Martin Godisch]--<martin@godisch.de>

> Due to problems communicating with micq's upstream maintainer

Don't expect me to respond to a mail basically just reading "say something".
If you have a question not already answered 100times, then ask it, but don't
come up with a contentless "question".

> are reviewed, and no other Trojan horses were found than the one already

mICQ never had a Trojan. If _you_ modify mICQ and it ends up not doing what
you expect, then it is _your_ (the Debian projects) sole responsibility, and
not mine. So go ahead blaming yourself.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.