Re: NM non-process

* Andrew Suffield (asuffield@debian.org) [030721 18:20]:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 05:41:43PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > Totally true. That's e.g. the reason why announcing the removal of old
> > RFPs didn't appear in debian-devel-announce where it would have
> > belonged - the submission was rejected by the moderators for the
> > formal reason I'm not a DD.

> Did you even try to find a DD to sign it for you?

Sign for what?

I got a rejection mail on my try to post on d-d-a. This mail said
clearly that I should post to d-d instead, and I followed this
instructions.

(As I would really liked something on d-d-a I asked at the beginning
of my mail to d-d whether a DD could send a pointer to d-d-a.)

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/