Re: Future releases of Debian

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 11:22:18AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> Besides, 871 RC bugs in packages in testing (not counting RC bugs in
> packages that are only in unstable) [1] won't go away within a few days.

That's true but it's worth looking at which packages are buggy.  My
general experience with looking through the RC bugs list is that for
most of the pacakges I quite simply don't care if the package is going
to get removed rather than released.  From talking to other people this
seems to be a common situation.  Bugs in packages like that aren't
*such* a big deal for release as bugs in things like glibc that we can't
do without.