Re: blitz++ status.

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 11:14:44AM -0400, Brett Viren wrote:

> If not, I'll just say that from past bug reports, I'm used to 1-2 days
> response from Debian developers, if only to say that the bug has been
> forwarded upstream.  In this case, upstream seems pretty unresponsive
> as well.

While it's very common to find that Debian developers respond quickly to
bug reports it's important to remember that Debian is a volunteer
organisation and that this level of support isn't guaranteed and
shouldn't be relied upon.  Quite aside from anything else there's real
life things like holidays that can distract developers from their
packages from time to time.