Re: An RC Bug with patch P (Re: RC Bugs with patches (A-F))

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 07:53:48AM +0200, Thomas Viehmann wrote:

> Once you're at p, notice that I've recently ITA'd phpgroupware and am looking
> for a sponsor for a package that closes the RC bug as well as half of the (4)
> important ones.

I will make a deal with you.  If you will investigate this bug:

http://www.security-corporation.com/articles-20030702-005.html

find out if it affects the version of phpgroupware in woody, and if so,
prepare a fix for it, then I think you will make a good maintainer for this
package and will sponsor your unstable upload.

I sent a note to phpgroupware@packages.debian.org, but got no response
(obviously that doesn't go to you yet).

--
 - mdz